WE TOOK SOME MORE FAMILY PHOTOS AND WE ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT PHOTOS WE WANT TO PUT ON OUR PAGE FOR ADDOPTION. LET ME KNOW WHAT ONES YOU LIKE THE MOST AND WHAT FAMILY PHOTO YOU LIKE THE MOST ESPECIALLY!!! ALSO LOOK AT THE ONES BELOW.
These are so adorable! I'm so excited for you to begin looking at adopting! That is wonderful! I love the family picture in black and white taken on the first round with Marisa sitting on your lap, but I also really like the family photo in color where you are all standing and can see Marisa's pink "Grandma" shirt. They both seem to tell a lot about you and your sweet little family.
I can't really decide which family picture I like the best. I think your whole family is just adorable!!! I hope you guys are getting all settled in Denver. What an adventure!
Cute pictures. I really like the one with you and Marisa in the snow and then the family one where you guys are swinging Marisa and the dog is jumping. Congratulations on your new adventure in Colorado, sounds like quite the trip. Good luck with everything and let every moment count!
3 comments:
These are so adorable! I'm so excited for you to begin looking at adopting! That is wonderful! I love the family picture in black and white taken on the first round with Marisa sitting on your lap, but I also really like the family photo in color where you are all standing and can see Marisa's pink "Grandma" shirt. They both seem to tell a lot about you and your sweet little family.
I can't really decide which family picture I like the best. I think your whole family is just adorable!!! I hope you guys are getting all settled in Denver. What an adventure!
Cute pictures. I really like the one with you and Marisa in the snow and then the family one where you guys are swinging Marisa and the dog is jumping. Congratulations on your new adventure in Colorado, sounds like quite the trip. Good luck with everything and let every moment count!
Post a Comment