This is marisa's new haircut. We were all pretty sad when she cut her hair but it turned out pretty cute in the end with a little help from mommy. I had to pretend like I knew how to cut hair and give her layers. But I think it turned out ok!!
I think it's darling! That's one thing to be said for layers, even if the stylist doesn't know what she's doing, as long as you curl it, it's cute cute cute. And is it just me or is Mugzy getting bigger?
3 comments:
I think it's darling! That's one thing to be said for layers, even if the stylist doesn't know what she's doing, as long as you curl it, it's cute cute cute. And is it just me or is Mugzy getting bigger?
She looks so adorable! Great job the on the haircut! We love you.
Marisa is darling and the cut is really sporty and kind of sassy. It goes great with that smile! We love you tons. Hug her for Grandma!
Post a Comment