Wednesday, January 16, 2008
We have internet
So yes we are now getting settled. It has been an interesting task. We have a few projects going on. Just the other day we took out everything in the bathroom except for the bathtub. I know you ask why we left the bathtub....J/K!!! Actually I am sure you are wondering why we took out the rest of the bathroom. Well we have had a few leeks like I mentioned in the pipes to the bathroom and we wanted to change things around a little to make it a little nicer because we figure that we have the pipes exposed right now so now is the time to change because we have to redo the piping anyways. So we are officially all scrapped out from scraping the gunk off the floor. It has been really exciting to be able to change your house around and make things the way that you like them. The joys of being a homeowner but it also has its drawbacks like the fact that you don't have enough money to Finnish it all. What do you do??!!! But we are all doing well. Marisa I think is thinking about taking up Cosmotology lessons.....yes you guessed it she got a chunk of her hair. Here I was saying to myelf how nice it was that she had not done things like that. In the last week she has done more things like that she was not sapose to then she has ever done. OOO...My favorite was when she found the toothpast and smeared it all over her fishtank and on her dog. It was great everything smelt so clean. Those are the times that you just have to laugh!!! The things they will think of. She told me "Mommy I'm cleaning the fishies...(she smelles it)...smells good hu!" At least she takes after my own heart. (I am a big smell person...I like things to smell good and clean) This week we also have done some exploring. We went to this way fun swimming pool with a few of the girls in our ward and their kids. It was so cute. Had minni slids and water sprayers and a huge slide that marisa was incistent that she go down herself. That girl is not afraid of anyting. It is really scary. I have decided that I need to get her into swimming lessons or teach her myself soon. But we had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! Internet - we've missed you online lately! Glad to hear that things are coming together (or coming apart?) I'm sure you're making great progress and it will all be over in a blink. I'm so thankful that your husband is capable of all of those big renovations . . . kudos Seth!!!
Yay! I love hearing all about what is happening. It is one of the uppers when I have to do homework (sniff, sigh,....) Yay for you guys on the rennovating. Thanks for not streaking the world like some other family members who will go unmentioned (and you know who you are!)
Post a Comment