Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Fun!!!




So we decided to share the fun secret. We were looking on-line because we were thinking about getting another dog and I really wanted seth to pick out his dog.....well we were looking and he fell in love with this one but it is not what he was looking for but he came up with the brilliant plan that he was going to give it to marisa for her birthday. It is going to be so fun. So yes we will soon have two dogs in our house. It will be great!! But the plan is to tie a big bow around her neck and let her run in. We will see how it all goes. It is going to be tricky keeping her a secret because she will be here for two days before we actually give her the puppy. And I have decided that I am the worst at keeping fun secrets like this. I have done good so far but we will see!!




1 comment:

Parkinson Family said...

Very cute puppy! That is so fun for you guys! I'm sure Muggzy and Marisa will love having a new friend! We love watching Hershey play with other dogs! I wish we had a yard!!!