Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter










These are just a few photos of some of the fun that we had on easter. I love this time of year with all of the spring that is in the air.....yes even with the snow!

6 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

Isn't Marisa just adorable in her sweet Easter dress and flower headband! Seeing her all dressed up makes me very excited that we are having a girl! Happy Easter!

Toni Dee! said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love the gloves and can't believe she left them on. What a sweetie!

Natalie said...

Melanie! What a cute blog!!! Glad you found us! I wasn't sure if you guys were up and running with internet yet!!! I need your e-mail!

Marisa looked SOOOOO pretty on Sunday!

Papa & Grandma Cox said...

Marisa looks soooo cute! I, too, love the gloves. When I was little Easter outfits always included gloves and a hat. This is great. Love you!
Grandma

Papa & Grandma Cox said...

Marisa looks soooo cute! I, too, love the gloves. When I was little Easter outfits always included gloves and a hat. This is great. Love you!
Grandma

Brandi said...

I have never seen a more dainty, poised, princess-like easter egg hunter! It looks like you had tons of fun! What a darling baby girl you have!!!