Marisa's Tent and Our trip to the center of town!!
We took the family around to see the sights in denver it was alot of fun to see where we live and what fun and unique things there are. We went to the Capital Building, the Denver Mint and Joe's Crab shack for dinner it was great!!
Crazy to see your little sis grown up. Boy do I feel old :) It's nice to see the pics of you all. Everyone looks really content in the new house. I need to get better about taking pictures of myself. My laziness never goes away!
It looks like you all had a blast for the little girly's birthday! The puppy is really cute too. How does Mugzy like her? We sure miss you all. Love ya!
Looks like your guys had tons of fun, I'm jealous, Sight seeing in Denver would be a blast. The birthday party looks like it was a success. Happy Birthday Marisa
3 comments:
Crazy to see your little sis grown up. Boy do I feel old :) It's nice to see the pics of you all. Everyone looks really content in the new house. I need to get better about taking pictures of myself. My laziness never goes away!
It looks like you all had a blast for the little girly's birthday! The puppy is really cute too. How does Mugzy like her? We sure miss you all. Love ya!
Looks like your guys had tons of fun, I'm jealous, Sight seeing in Denver would be a blast. The birthday party looks like it was a success. Happy Birthday Marisa
Post a Comment