Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tag marisa is it!!

So Bently, Emma & Ali tagged marisa. So I am suppose to divulge into the life of marisa and pull out 8 random facts about her.....where to start.....

1. Marisa loves to make people happy. Since she was just a little baby I think she has always considered everyone a friend. For example before she was 1 year old we went to the store to pick up a prescription at Walmart and you all know how long the line can be sometimes to pick up a prescription. Well that day it was particularly long and there were people everywhere waiting and most of them were feeling very impatient and unhappy. So Marisa pulled out her biggest smile and started around the room stairing down each one until each one smiled at her. What was funny is one of them did not want to look at her but she held firm stairing this person down for what seemed like forever until finally she got a result. It always makes me laugh when she dose that!!


2. Marisa has always been a daddy's girl. She always tries to walk, talk, and do things like daddy. In fact before the new glasses she would still daddy's and liked to wear them around.

3. Marisa is totally girl. She love to do crafts, paint nails, dress up, do hair, wear high heals, and the way that she moves her hands is so girly that sometimes I wonder who's daughter she is.

4. She comes up with the most unusual sayings: Grandma Be-fi-fo-me that means Gave it to me, Doky doky- okey doky, Yo Kreek- Which I am sad to say but i think means You Creep....I am still trying to figure that one out. But it is funny because she knows how to say those things the right way but she has her own sort of dialect.

5. Marisa has her daddy's metabolism. When she is growing she eats about 11 times a day...no joke and the meals are not like a snack they are like 2 burritos or a bowl of grapes and yogurt. It is very funny. She will go to bed with a stomach that looks like it could burst out all ends and wake up and her stomach will look like she is from a third world county and like I never feed her.

6. Along with the metabolism thing.... if Marisa is hungry watch out....She also gets this from her dad. Just last week we went to the store, Lowe's picking up some things for our pantry and there was Seth and Marisa arguing..... having an adult argument over a stick....it was definantly time for lunch.....By the way that argument lasted for about 10 min and afterward Seth looked over at me and said "it must be time for lunch because I just had an argument with a 3 year old over something unimportant!!"


7. Marisa loves animals. From when she was little she loved every animal that she saw. Although she is not a fan of the insect world at all!!! Or with snakes or lizards. Who can blame her!!

8. Marisa is my little organizer. She puts things into catigories, rows and even dots the ends of letters when we are playing games with letters. It is really funny because when she puts things somewhere she puts it there for a reason.
She is my little miracle that was sent from heaven. It is such a miracle that she is here in our family....it was really a close one!! We had a rough go of it in the process but she made it and has kept me smiling since. She is such a blessing to our house and I thank heavenly father every day for this little girl that is in our lives and how happy she makes us!!!

Marisa would like to tag: Enoch, The Mortenson's, The Oveson's, Kasenya Kab and Ayvri (I wrote there names because I can't remember on your last name if it is -en or -on on the end..I have the best memory.....not...I am having a blond day!! It may look like white intermixed in my hair but don't be deceived), The DiBrienza's, The Sharps and anyone else who reads this!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love it! It is so fun to hear about Marisa! It will be so fun when we get together on some hopefully not too far in the future day and the kids can play :-)