Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary



So we have been married for 4 years now and it is sooo cool to look back on the years. Some of the times have been a little rocky but I love this handsome guy that I feel in love with 4 years ago more and more each day. He is still the most wonderful, handsome, romantic guy in the world. This year we celibrated early and he took me out to eat at Maggianos a really nice restaraunt here in denver. We talked and laughed and when we came home he even still gives me a kiss at the door. I feel like I fall in love with him more and more every day. It was such a wonderful time!! What is cool is on our actual anniversary we get to watch confrence I love it!! I never have a hard time remembering the day....it is a good thing because I am not the gratest at remembering!!! Happy Anniversary Seth!! I love you!!

1 comment:

Toni Dee! said...

What a cute couple! So glad you two found each other in a combination that "works". What a blessing that is :)