Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game!!





Home Run


We had a great time at the baseball game last night. It was so cool because one of the partners at Seth's firm said whoever was the 22 person to send him an e-mail would get tickets to the game. Needless to say we scored big time. We sat 7 rows behind home plate and we were only a few rows from the dugout!! It was awesome!! Seth got four tickets so we invited a couple that Seth works with. It was awesome we got two families in with 4 tickets and had an awesome time all for free....I love that word freeeeee!!

7 comments:

Becca said...

So much fun and holy cow you had awesome seats. You can't ever sit in the Rock Pile again after sitting that close. Wow, way to go Seth in getting the tickets.

Becca said...

I so love the new look of the page.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had way too much fun!!! Baseball games are awesome. I am glad you guys got to go!!!! WHOOO HOOO!
Debbie Davis =0)

Toni Dee! said...

How fun! Someday we'll have to go to a Rangers game, maybe if we can find some free tickets? :)

Jessica said...

Hi Cute Oveson family! It's Jessica (the cousin), I thought I would at least let y'all know that we can now "blog-stalk" you know we have found your cute family blog! I love Coors Field! I was soooo jealous to see your pics! I can't believe your cute kids. I can really remember going to your reception like it was just a few years ago! I don't think Seth is ever going to age. What a blessing! I am excited to watch your adorable family grow! BTW - Toni Dee, we have a great connection for Ranger tickets if needed. A kid that Eric coached at CEU pitches for the Rangers soooo... we will have to get that hooked up!

Jessica said...

Sorry - I meant "now that we have found your family."

Unknown said...

Oh it looks like you guys are having so much fun in Colorado! I'm excited for you!! I can't believe how big Marisa is getting! Michelle