
The Relief Society Birthday Party finally happened after being canceled because of "Snow" but it turned out pretty great!! That night was supper crazy I was suppose to have everything ready for the decorations and for the games what a feat this particular night. It was like nothing could go right. In fact my husband said that he had not seen me as that much of a basket case since I was pregnant...we all know what that dose to you. Boy do I wish sometimes I had that excuse but this was all 100% me. (No I am not pregnant for all of those who wonder) Dispute all of the setbacks like the 1 1/2 hour detour back to the house from Seth's work Seth got us a little lost or Marisa wanting to be held all day we made it!!!!
Natalie will kill me for putting this photo on my blog but don't worry you look great just scan down and you will see the scary photo of me!!! One of the games we played they had to make a dress out of the material that was in the boxes that they were given for Cinderella to make it to the ball. OK so I had these cute little cards with a little scenario for them and they had to make a dress for this one. That was my favorite one and as you can see all of the Cinderellas were unique!!


We love Enoch!! He has the cutest sandal toes that I have ever seen!!!


Ok so this is not the most attractive photo because no makeup and double chin. But the reason for posting this scary photo is because there are some awesome people that I have met here in Colorado. There are so many, alot of them in these photos and some that are not in the photos but they are all great and we have had some great times!!! I especially want to thank them for all of the support and help this night!! You know who you are. Thanks!! Ok so I will name names (Natalie, Gail, Anne-Marie, Becca, Ariel thanks for the Camera, etc....)


Ok so this is not the most attractive photo because no makeup and double chin. But the reason for posting this scary photo is because there are some awesome people that I have met here in Colorado. There are so many, alot of them in these photos and some that are not in the photos but they are all great and we have had some great times!!! I especially want to thank them for all of the support and help this night!! You know who you are. Thanks!! Ok so I will name names (Natalie, Gail, Anne-Marie, Becca, Ariel thanks for the Camera, etc....)
6 comments:
holy smokes! I haven't checked in for a while and you have gone and ran/walked a marathon and had 2 babies added to the family!!! Way to go on the run that is great you are getting out and at least enjoying the out doors. And congrats on the weightloss, that is never an easy task but it does feel great to get some of that weight off your shoulders. Keep up the GREAT work!
This is for my photo - AHAHAHAHHAhaHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! Thanks for posting, it made me laugh. :D Thanks for the wonderful evening Melanie! It was awesome and I loved it! :D Enoch loved his "Stage time". :D
You are one of the most talented people I know! I thought that the birthday bash was great...even though I got there REALLY late! I know everyone I talked to had so much fun and they even were talking about how much fun it was in relief society! I wish I had been there for the whole thing... Those dresses look fantastic! And watching you whip up a balloon animal or fun toy... pure magic!!! =0) Debbie =0)
You are one of the most talented people I know! I thought that the birthday bash was great...even though I got there REALLY late! I know everyone I talked to had so much fun and they even were talking about how much fun it was in relief society! I wish I had been there for the whole thing... Those dresses look fantastic! And watching you whip up a balloon animal or fun toy... pure magic!!! =0) Debbie =0)
It sounds like you put on quite the party! I love the decorations. I was thinking oh, I should use that idea sometime, except for the fact that I don't know how to make them! :D You are amazing.
What a great evening, you really put the P in Party! Thank you so much for chosing our little neck of the woods to stay for a while. We are beyond lucky to have you. Even if you post scary photos with me and my double chin and no makeup, I can let it slide! Love ya Mel, looking forward to more non-makeup posts! :)
Post a Comment