Friday, June 6, 2008

Our own swimming pool....ok not totally!!

So now that it is summer, the subdivision that we live in has a pool and we have hit the pool like crazy. It has been so much fun though. Marisa says "Can we go to my pool?" Yes, if you didn't know we officially have a pool. We have had a blast!! Also if anyone would like to go swimming and are in the neighborhood let us know we go all of the time.

It is our little Hawaiian girl. I can't believe how old she looks in the first photo. It was funny too because when we went to the pool Marisa could not find the flip, flops and so she wore her princess shoes. I think that scared her daddy to death. Girl....his little girl in a swimming suit.....and high heals. He said "Don't get use to the swimming suit and high heals bit because next will be a photo with a really nice car" He He!!


Got to love the Goggles!!


2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Man!!! I am TOTALLY jealous!!! I want a pool! I guess I will have to stick with the good old puplic pool :( Adorable swimsuit by the way!

Parkinson Family said...

What a sweet little swimmer! Going to cool off in the pool as a family is so much fun!