Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun With Family

It was so much fun to have family here we went crazy around town and played till we dropped. Thank heavens for sundays!!! We went to Elich Gardens, The Zoo, The Aquerium, Boulder Resivore for Seths company party and lets just say we were super tiard when sunday rolled around!!! :D



3 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

Good to see you have had some company - nothing like visitors when you're out in "the field".

Kim said...

Fun to see pictures of your family! Looks like you had a great time. After a dry spell from blogging I just got caught up on reading. Congrats on being in the RS. I'm sure you're doing fabulous, and your home improvement projects look like... a lot of work. I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end:)

Anonymous said...

We had a great time visiting. I must be getting old because I was pretty tired after all of the play. Oh, and by the way, I took 2nd place in the rope jumping contest. grandpa