I just wanted to inform all of those who didn't know but we are really excited about is the Next Eragon book is coming out on Saturday!! In fact we
went to barns and noble just so Seth could make sure we would get a copy on Saturday. If you haven't read the books and are in to books like Harry Potter this in my opinion lines up just right behind it. If you haven't read them start with the first one....if you have get to the book store ..... Saturday is the day!!! :D
went to barns and noble just so Seth could make sure we would get a copy on Saturday. If you haven't read the books and are in to books like Harry Potter this in my opinion lines up just right behind it. If you haven't read them start with the first one....if you have get to the book store ..... Saturday is the day!!! :D
1 comment:
I didn't realize there was a third one. That makes me want to re-read the others and then read this one. I really enjoyed the first two, I just wish my retention was better.
Post a Comment