Sunday, October 5, 2008

Confrence weekend

Conference was such a great weekend. Not only did we get spiritually fed we also finished alot of projects. With our walls all painted I have been having a great time decorating and putting vinyl on the walls. Seth let me buy a twig wreath for the wall that I absolutely love!!!


We decorated a little for Halloween as well.


Seth went to work and made Marisa and I aprons...yes Seth BUILT aprons...on a sewing machine...with a little guidance. At the same time I sewed my first pants. Yes they are super tiny but they are for a doll that we are giving to Marisa for Christmas this year. We had such a great weekend!!!




9 comments:

Trina said...

Cute, matching aprons, a novel idea! Great job on the pants. One day I might learn to sew. I want to, but not really, but kind of. :)

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

SSSOOOO CUTE! Love the aprons! You two look so adorable matching! Plus I love what you did with the vinyl on the very top picture. It looks so good together with you pictures. :)

Becca said...

Oh my gosh, you guys have been busy. I think the sewing picture was staged. Seth you go boy! Your vinyl and pictures on the walls look great! And I have to admit, the wreath is pretty dang cool!

Janna said...

Nice job Seth, the aprons look great! Very cute wreath and I love the vinyl sayings, very classy!

Janna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heath 'n Jeri said...

Your walls and decor look GREAT! And how fun having matching aprons. Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend.

Sara said...

Your house looks GREAT! What an awesome dad, to make 2 aprons!!! I am way impressed! And your little pants I am sure she will LOVE!!! I can't wait to see your Christmas Pics!

Kim said...

It looks like you've been so incredibly busy. What fun projects, and I love your wall decor.
Sorry to hear about your knee, but I'm not surprised to hear that you're competitive... I knew that already;) I'm sure you'll be shocked by this, but I'm the same way:)
I love being able to see what you're up to; your family is adorable!

Papa & Grandma Cox said...

The aprons turned out great! YOu two look really cute in matching aprons. Good job, Seth! Also, the walls look terrific. It sure makes a difference when you can put up things that make it YOURS. I love it. I love you--all of you.