Tuesday, January 13, 2009

December Fun...

So we have been pretty bad about posting this december and the first part of january. I will say that we had tons of fun with family and after we came home got sick for a week with the flu and sinus infections. But YES we are alive and well and we had a great time.
Building a Snowman at Grandma's


For Christmas Marisa got a doll from santa and her mom before Christmas worked really hard to sew some outfits for her doll. This is on of them.


I was also busy making jewlry boxes for all of the the little girls in seth's family and little hair bows to go in them for each of the girls.


This is the typical Grandma wants a photo of the little ones. Man is it funny to watch us get them all together. Let alone the smiles...smiles....what smiles :D









This is the doll and bed that seth made...yes seth made for marisa. I also added a little by making the bedding. I thought the John Deere sheet was a nice touch.

We had a great time with family and it was really a great Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Niki said...

I didn't know you got to go to Cedar for Christmas too! What a reunion!

Nat said...

Looks like fun! We sure love those Ovesons...

Sara said...

Looks like you had a GREAT Christmas!!! Your little girl totally cracks me up with he facial expressions, mostly her smiles...they are contageous!!! I love the slideshow as well. I am glad you posted!

Crystal said...

Oh I am so glad that you guys had a good Christmas with lots of fun! And I just love the clothes that you made for Marissa, you are soooooo talented!!!!!!!!

Janna said...

So glad you are back! And so glad you had a good Christmas!