So I have decided that my little girl is growing up very fast...but this made me laugh so hard..she came down wearing the bell dress and high heals and found the play makeup that she got for Christmas and decked herself out with bright blue eyeshadow and pink lips...ok to begin with she had green but when she finally looked in the mirror decided that it looked horrible. So at least she understands what looks really bad. Then she had to comb her hair and needed water to do it. She tied a scarf around her waist and here is the finished product....lol




8 comments:
Uh oh! Looks like you guys have your hands full :D
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Oh my word. Little girls do just beat all! It is amazing how early it all starts and the things that they come up with. Those are priceless pictures. So cute.
She is growing up so fast!! I remember when I used to hold her when she was just a little baby. She's such a QT!
She is growing up so fast!! I remember when I used to hold her when she was just a little baby. She's such a QT!
So Cute! She is adorable!
Ohhhh she is adorable! That is too cute! I think next time you should let her do YOUR make up ;) WOW, on the Christmas tree! I drove past our tree drop off for the city and wondered who would still have their tree's left to drop off (because there was a new pile of them) and now I know! People who really like them (or haven't had time to take them down). That is pretty funny. I would say just decorate it in valentines. I used to do that when I was in college.
SUPER CUTE!!
Post a Comment