Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hospital...braclet...usually = disaster.....this time=great news


So I officially got my first bracelet from the hospital. We went to see a specialist in obstetrics just to make sure that everything was going good. It was so crazy because before I thought that hospitals were great they helped you feel better...well lets just say experience has just changed a lot of my feelings towards hospitals. As soon as we walked in I felt like someone "kicked me in the jimi" as Seth would put it....but I felt horrible. With every step I had this sickening feeling that I had never had before. They did give me this very stylish bracelet and we were off. They checked the baby and it was amazing because with every pause I was waiting for them to tell me that something was wrong...but amazingly there was nothing...the heart is the right size and everything is going great!!! I love that kind of news. Chalk this one on the board for a great hospital experience!!! thank heavens!!!

5 comments:

Janna said...

Yay! I'm so glad everything is going good! How exciting!

Patti said...

Whew! Glad to hear the good news. Thanks for sharing!

Trina said...

Great! I'm glad your visit went well! Congratulations again.

Nat said...

Yay for good news! I hope everything continues to go well!

I'm going to bookmark that preschool website. None of my kids have gone to a real preschool, but I am fresh out of ideas and supplies. Thanks for helping me out! :)

Kim said...

So glad that baby and mom are doing great! I guess its not something you'd post on a blog, but I've been wondering how you're feeling, if you were/are sick at all, if you have any names...
You'd asked the details about us, so in a nutshell, I'm twelve weeks and can't wait for the morning sickness to be gone, ugh! I go to the doctor's tomorrow for my first appointment, and honestly I'm a little nervous. Hope all is well. Again, so glad that all news is good with you!