So I have this really great husband that completly surprised me!!! He went and picked up some groceries on Sat. while I was with marisa at the primary activity. He came and got us and then we took him to his work. I came in the door and this is what was on the table!!! I did not even see it comming!! I love those moments...yes I cried. What can I say he-done-good!! I love the man that I am married too and am so glad that I get to have him as my Valentine!!!



1 comment:
That was very sweet of your hubby! And CONGRATULATIONS on your new little baby! We are very excited for you, and we hope that all goes well. I do LOVE that crib and what a great bargain.
Oh before I forget we are having a birthday party for Ethan of March 7 so if you want to e-mail be I would love to send you an e-invite with the details. My e-mail is
crystalandseth@msn.com
Good Luck at the doctor and we will be checking back with how it went!
Post a Comment