Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Marisa!!

Marisa had a great day the photos are in reverse so the first ones are the ones that happened last. I was so much fun to have a mommy daughter day. Our day started by cuddling in the morning then we were off to the aquarium. Marisa chose her outfit for the day. Which I thought was super cute...made her mommy proud....soccer outfit (which her uncle sent to her from Ti land)...basketball shoes and socks...and had to have the ponytails two one on each side. Don't try and tell her that they are pigtails because they well forever be ponytails...lol For her birthday present she got a little computer that mommy is super excited about because we have been working hard on her letters and this is another fun way to continue working on those.



Eating an onion from her hamburger. At first she liked it then realized I think what she was eating and what it really tasted like


She really wanted to eat dinner with daddy...which during tax season really never happens except for on Sunday so we took the dinner to daddy's work. It was so much fun!!!



Ok so this photo makes me laugh so hard. We were just playing outside the aquarium and I was going to take the photo and saw the sign in the photo and had to snap it. I love those signs that you see after the fact. lol needless to say we got off right after that...lol







We went to the Aquarium which is so much fun. At the very end of it all you get to pet the sting rays. That is Marisa's favorite part. I am pretty sure that she was able to pet about every sting ray in the pond. She loves it. They are so cool feeling too...ok so it is one of my favorite parts too I have to admit!!!




Moon Jelly I love it because the top looks like a flower





She loves the jellyfish. We always stay a long time looking at them move through the water. I love the pigtails!!
















Look it is a little risa fish...lol










Needless to say we had a great day and I love these little moments that I have with my girly!! :D

5 comments:

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Marisa looks like you had a great day!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

What a fun day! Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Marisa! What a fun way to spend the day!!!

Nat said...

How fun! I didn't realize our kids were so close in age! My third little dude will be four the first week of May.

Sara said...

Awe, how totally fun!!! She is adorable, and you are looking pretty good yourself!