Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Marisa's Big Catch!!!

Marisa had her very first catch ever!! First Fish!! Here are the events in order...
Complete concern on her face not knowing what was going on!! This concern quickly turned into excitement.
Look of not sure what to do with the fish that I just caught
Yea our first fish ever!!!
Still excited about the fact that she caught a fish


I love my fish
I got it now time for some IBC
Marisa's fish was a rainbow trout that was 14 inches long





Time to Cook'er!!

Yum
You have to love these special first moments...and what a fish...the funny thing is that I think that her fish is really close to the biggest fish I have ever caught!! Great Job Risa!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Holy SHMOLEY!!! That is a HUGE fish!!! Way to go kiddo! How exciting. I am jealous you went camping....I can't tell you the last time I trekked it in the wild! And pregnant to boot! You deserve a medal.

janna said...

Okay so I will confess...in my twenty something years of life I have yet to catch a fish. GO MARISA!!! and it's a bid one that's even better :)