Monday, April 20, 2009

Plants are growing



So sometimes when I plant things I do wonder if they will grow and every time I doubt and wait and hope...but folks one and all here is proof...

I can grow plants...yeah!!

Our little starts have begun to sprout and it is so exciting!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Yay for plants!!! Isn't it sooo cool to watch you labor grow? Well, besides your kiddo.

About the hat, I found it at Kid to Kid. They have them in EVERY color for $6! If you can't find one let me know and I can mail/send you one.

Nat said...

Awesome! I have an incredibly black thumb. Clint is the gardener in our family!

Crystal said...

good job! I wil be waiting for updates as they continue to grow! The pictures of Marisa are ADORABLE!

Jami said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I bet you're loving your new camera. you're doing really well with it. Thanks for sharing your new little plants.

Patti said...

You go, girl!! I love to garden, but I'm terrible at it. I kill pretty much anything I try to grow! But just working with the dirt. . .it's very therapeutic somehow!

btw, those pics of Marisa look great on here!!! ;)