So I was super tallented today....it was a beautiful sprain of the ankle....lol...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-ok
-
-
-
-
-
-
-so
-
-
-
-
-
-Mabie
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-It
-
-
-
-
-Is
-
-
-
-Kankles
The coolest part is when you can mold your skin like putty. Do you like my thumb print in my ankle!! Ya buddy!!



4 comments:
I really liked those cartoons too! I hope overall your doing and feeling good! I am excited for your baby shower in a few weeks!
OUCH! I hope that you are doing ok.
I know EXACTLY how you feel. No Fun!!
What in the world is Kankles? It looks painful, whatever it is. So sorry. Hey, this is the perfect opportunity to watch movies and drink ice cold lemonade while keeping your feet elevated.
Post a Comment