Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another project down....

So I am not one to brag...but I am so excited because I made it through this sewing project without wanting to toss the sewing machine out the window and break it into a million pieces...And it turned out pretty good...It is either dumb luck or I might be getting a tad better at sewing..thank heavens But here it is~~
Drum Role Please
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Nursing Cover
I really like that it is in a V shape...it actually was not ment to end up that way but I wanted it a little bigger on the sides so I decided to go diagnal and I love it!!

The way it was made it even works out where it folds into this nifty little bag!!
Only one more Project to go before little man cub comes!! Wish me Luck!!

9 comments:

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Good Job! It looks really cute.

Nat said...

Way to go! I can't believe you only have two weeks left!

Parkinson Family said...

Super cute! Great job! I love the family quilting too!

Melissa said...

I love the fabric you used for your nursing cover! I also just have to tell you that every time I look at your blog I always get caught up in the heading pictures. I just can't get over how adorable Marissa is and how those pictures showcase her little ( or actually pretty big) personality! It makes my heart smile every time! Good luck with the arrival of your big guy!
Melissa

Toni Dee! said...

that's really cute and I like the belt clasp on it - great job!

Stacy said...

That's what I did before I had my baby...each day that she didn't come I got another thing done. Anyways, it did turn out cute and nice fabric. Sewing can be that way either relaxing and rewarding, or throwing the machine out the window. :)

Unknown said...

Brag away! Don't hide your light under a bushel!

Jami said...

Nicely done, Melanie. I'm impressed. It looks like you finished in perfect time--only six days to go! Best of luck during delievery and afterward. You have a lot of people praying for you!

Landon Family said...

I love it! I always wanted one of those... you are talented!