Images below may be a bit disturbing....Very Large Prego Lady on the Loose...
(I always said that I would never let anyone take photos of me prego but here they are in all there glory...this little man is so big I had to get in for postarity that he was huge)
This might be one really proud daddy!!!

This is the great gal that gave me my baby shower...she is so amazing and is always doing so many things for others...love her tons.

It was a luau baby shower and the food was amazing and the company was great!! Thanks so much to everyone who came!!!

Yes it is the measuring game....I figured this is the one time that it really does not matter if others know how big you are....I was actually curious because this little man is not so little.. :D

This photo is for grandma because she wanted to see what I look like this pregnancy...with Marisa I was really round all around but with this man he likes to sit out there...and according to Seth is the size of a red dodge ball...lol
Thanks to everyone who came it was such a fun shower and thanks for the gifts...Seth is super thankful because little man cub wont be dressed in pink...lol...we can't wait for this little man cub to make his daybue!!









6 comments:
Yay for baby showers! It's got to be a different experience now doing it for a little boy. So cute!
I am so sorry for not getting down to the baby shower. It was a crazy weekend and Ethan woke up Sat with a HORRIBLE cough. But the pictures look soooooo cute! When are you due? You will have to come down for dinner so I can give you your gift!
Looks like a great baby shower! Yea for blue stuff! :)
Ahhhhh, I am sure you are counting down the days! You look GREAT for how big that baby is!!!
I'm so glad there are people there to fill the sisters duties! Can't wait to see the little dude and hear his name (Is he Skyler Seth?) We'll be praying for a healthy delivery and recovery and pictures asap after he's here!!! (do they let you take pictures of the c-section? I'd love to see an "emerging" shot although I'm sure that Seth will be busy doing other things, I've just always thought it would be cool for the Mom to have that picture!
Love the pics!!! It was so much fun, thanks for inviting me :) Way to play the 'guess how big I am' game, you looked so cute! I am super excited for you guys!!!! By the way Seth's shirt is hilarious!!
Post a Comment