Friday, June 5, 2009

Fun last week

here are some of the photos from playing at the reservor but the rest are being slow so I will add more in a bit!! :D







I have been really slow getting things on here but we had a great week last week that was full of fun and lots of work too.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute pics Melanie!

Trina said...

Super cute pictures, oh what summer fun :)

Jami said...

That's it. I'm in love with your camera. I'll have to check your photography post and see what kind it is. Beautiful pictures with nice depth of field. Good job, Melanie.

I can't believe how soon your baby is due--I did a double take when I saw the baby countdown on your blog. Are you feeling well?

Heath 'n Jeri said...

How fun! I want to go to the lake now too. :)