Friday, July 3, 2009

Plants Update.....

From my earlier post....you could see we started some plants from seed at our house...I was a titch reluctant...and not very confident in our abilities to grow these plants...but I am so excited because we are starting to see the "fruits" of our labors and who says that you can't have a garden growing at a townhouse....ok so I said it but I love being proved wrong.

Yes our favorite plants veggies are Tomato's, Pear Tomato's, Zucini, Peppers and crook neck squash.

In total we have 2 Zucini plants, one crook neck squash, three pepper plants, two regular tomato plants and one Pear Tomato plant

Just cant wait for our veggies to be ready and eat them up...yum!!!

4 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

YummerS!!! GOod job - watch our for worms!

Jami said...

I rarely see pictures of plants that look so pretty. I bet you're loving your new camera! You sure have a green thumb and a beautiful ability to photograph your "fruits."

Tell us how delicious the tomatoes taste when they're ripe enough to bite into. (Sad sigh.) 10-story apartment buildings are not conducive to gardens.

Sara said...

Way to go!!! They look so tasty!

I keep checking every day to see if we have a new addition..... ;) good luck!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Looks great! Good Job on growing your veggies!!