After all the fun at the park our girly was really sleepy as we headed to Cleavland to visit Teo's Grave and Grandma Oveson
Our Son's head stone...I know that there are many that did not get to see this or have not seen it so I though I would post the photos...we went and changed out the flowers...with the help from a great lady...thanks again mom!!

Seth, Skyler and Grandma Oveson....we went to visit Grandma Oveson...she was such a sweetheart and made Skylers blessing Outfit...I will post photos Tomorrow but it is so super cute!!!

Marisa running up grandma ovesons driveway...I love this photo because I can totally picture seth doing this same thing!! ...minus the fairy wings..lol






1 comment:
I can not tell you how much this post means to me. That brought back a flood of emotion and history. What an AWESOME and GREAT man Richard was!!! I had no idea that you buried your son next to him, that is a very heart warming feeling that they are together again. And grandma cookie (oveson ;) she totally cracks me up! We all love her to death, but she has been one busy lady with blessing outfits! Way to go grammie!
Post a Comment