Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun in the Sun!!

It was such a great day we went to the park and enjoyed playing in the water....Lots of water fun!! I had such a fun time taking photos of these kiddos...lets face it when you have kiddos that are this cute it is super easy to take fun photos!! Little man just slept right through it all. :D











I love the water in this one

What do you do when you are thirsty...take a drink silly..lol



This little man pulls the cutiest faces...I love it!!





Marisa had to make bum prints...
But we had to get our bum wet first...lol











Yes we are about to splash someone....look at the face..lol

4 comments:

Trina said...

That looks like a super fun splash pad. The pictures are awesome! Live the summer up :)

Jami said...

Gorgeous pictures and beautiful children! Thanks for sharing!

As for the photo editing software, I got Photoshop (on a college campus) for super cheap. Otherwise, it's too much. Watch for deals and shop at colleges! Good luck.

Janna said...

Awesome pics Melanie! Thanks for meeting us there, we had a blast!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

What a wonderful adventure! I love the water pictures, they are excellent.