Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Patience....yes not all have it...but here is skylers blessing week continued

After a day of Birthday and blessing fun we got to go and be a part of a very special day for my cousin. Lauree did a fantastic job with the dinner the night before...beautiful flowers and great food.

Then we got to go to the temple the next morning and be a part of a very special day!! I love photos by the temple...what a beautiful place. Congratulations Josh and Morgan!! It is amazing every time we go to a wedding the flood of memories that come back. What was awesome is that they were sealed by our Sealer...who is Josh's Grandpa! What a beautiful day!! Although it did make me think how will I feel when my little girl is at this point in her life...thank heavens it takes time to get older :D

These two were so super cute playing and waiting for them to come out this is my cousin playing with my girly...super cute!!


I love these photos...he is such a good daddy and I love those tender little moments!!
After a wonderful day at the temple what is a day without a little burger king....check out the girls table.
It was such a beautiful day at the temple!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

I love Marisa's hair! So cute!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

These temple pictures of great. I love all the flowers. It looks like a beautiful weddig. And the BK girl table is funny.