After the wedding we headed off to cedar city to spend some great times with family there. It was so much fun...alot of the family came to price too but left before I brought out the camera...coicedence...lol I don't know...lol
It was so much fun to spend time with the family though...Marisa had a blast playing with cousins and the bigger kids had a fun time playing too!! lol
Grandma put together a great birthday dinner for Jeri and Myself....ha ha Jeri yes I know I was standing right next to you but that is the great thing you can edit yourself right out of the photos!! I love this girl I am so glad that you get married because you get to have a whole other family!! By the way happy birthday Jeri...I will have to admit I really don't know the real date but by all means celebrate twice...one of these times I will figure it out...l0l
But we had a great time blowing out the candles and hearing a beautiful rendition of what I think was Happy Birthday....lol... :D
I am so thankful for these two I have learned so much from them and I am so grateful for the love that they show to us!! They are amazing.
We had to get a few photos with grandma...what was really fun is that they all kind of matched.

Another fun adventure we had has something to do with the white hairs on my head....ok so they are not there anymore...ok we just hid them a bit...thanks so much mom for dieing my hair I absolutely love it and I no longer look in the mirror and feel like an old maid!! It is so great!!

Another fun adventure we had has something to do with the white hairs on my head....ok so they are not there anymore...ok we just hid them a bit...thanks so much mom for dieing my hair I absolutely love it and I no longer look in the mirror and feel like an old maid!! It is so great!!
Some of the other things that we did is...Seth helped out with a few projects and mostly we just hung out and talked...it was so nice.
I am so thankful that I get to have a whole other family and a mom...thanks so much for such a great week!!






5 comments:
Congrats on sweet Skyler's blessing day! Wish we could meet the little guy! Your post about your family was so sweet! I'm so happy he is doing well.
Ok, seriously evil that you would cut yourself out of our picture. :) Excellent pictures. And yep, I still think your hair looks great.
Aren't blessings so wonderful! Congratulations on the big occasion! I am glad your trip was good. And I LOVE you hair, so cute!
What a cute blessing outfit...it's so sad they grow out of them so fast. I also like the hair color.
What a cute blessing outfit...it's so sad they grow out of them so fast. I also like the hair color.
Post a Comment