Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Shower



Edible center pieces for the Baby shower - My wonderful husbund helped me make them, Risa helped too.


So pretty it almoast made you feel bad eating them - I say almoast because they tasted really good too. Yum......



Baby showers are great - lots of fun girly outfits for the one on the way. It was fun - well it would have been fun if I had gone, what am I saying a whole bunch of women talking about babies and tons of really girly stuff - Nope I think a trip to Gander Mtn. would have been more fun but heck, Baby showers are a girl thing anyway.
---Disclaimer, melanie asked me to add captions to the pictures so don't blame her if they are not the normal sweet things that she writes.

5 comments:

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Cute! Very impressed with your skills! :)

Crystal said...

You are very talented! They look awesome!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Yep, I could definately eat those! They look great!!

Nat said...

Mmmm...those look pretty AND tasty! :)

Sara said...

ohhh those look TASTY!!!! GREAT job!