Melanie, yes I did grow up in Delta, my maiden name is Robison, and your name rings a ton of bells. The name Heather Garvin is clicking more than Melanie Garvin but I do recognize the name. It seems crazy that you would recognize me, but that's how life works sometimes. Because of the personal nature of your comment, I won't be posting it, but would love to keep in contact with you, especially if you and your husband decide to adopt. Feel welcome to comment on the blog or contact us at hopefulparentsjc@yahoo.com.
3 comments:
This is really really cute!
He is just so adorable! Just so many cute little sounds from him! Congrats to all of you on passing another section!
Melanie, yes I did grow up in Delta, my maiden name is Robison, and your name rings a ton of bells. The name Heather Garvin is clicking more than Melanie Garvin but I do recognize the name. It seems crazy that you would recognize me, but that's how life works sometimes. Because of the personal nature of your comment, I won't be posting it, but would love to keep in contact with you, especially if you and your husband decide to adopt. Feel welcome to comment on the blog or contact us at hopefulparentsjc@yahoo.com.
Christa
Post a Comment