
This week has been a canning week....we got pears and peaches from the ward and we got boxes of apples for 5 dollers...I was super excited about that one!!! So this is what we ended up with after even eating tons of peaches and tons of pears
10 bottles of whole peaches
25 bottles rasberry pear jam (this is my new favorite jam right behind rasberry...it is awesome!)
20 bottles of apple pie filling and I still have a whole box of apples downstairs :D
Is your mouth wattering yet..mine is!!
4 comments:
Awesome! Apple pie filling is my favorite. I'll have to try that jam sometime. Great job!
MMMmmmmmm. . . I'm really curious about that raspberry pear jam- it sounds delicious!!
I'm very impressed. It overwhelms me just looking at all that canning...
I think that you need to email me that raspberry pear jam recipe!! I've never canned jams and have lots of apples too, so I need to get busy!!
Post a Comment