Monday, October 19, 2009

Fun with Puppy Photos

These guys were so fun to take photos of...they are so cute!!!
I think they turned out pretty good
To see more go to our puppy blog!!
Introducing the Line up
Jessie
Liver Parti Girl (chocolate spotted)


Buzz
Liver with White Markings (chocolate with white spots)







Eva
Liver and Tan Girl (Chocolate salt and Peper)



Peep
Little Liver and Tan Girl (chocolate salt and peper)


4 comments:

Sara said...

awe, I love puppies, and I LOVE puppy breath!!!

Brandi said...

oh, super cute photos! And darling little puppies.

Chelle and Aaron said...

So fun! I love puppies. WE may need to come visit.

Toni Dee! said...

Glad it's you and not me - ours are more than I can handle! Still, the spotted girly makes me almost almost want another puppy (and then I wake up!) I bet the girly loves it though huh? (her Daddy probably thinks it's pretty fun too).