You little seamstress you! You will have to give me some pointers. Anyways :), my guess is toy story, um...that is as far as I go. My kids got star wars costumes, and they told Dad that he should be one too. He explained he can't dress up as a star wars adult, or he will be a "dork", but I know if it was socially acceptable he would be Hans Solo.
Toy Story! Do you get to be Bo Peep? I'm so impressed that you make costumes for Mom & Dad too . . . I don't have the desire. Can't wait to see the pics. Trying to picture the mini man as Buzz Lightyear :)
I loved seeing all of you in person with your costumes. You really did do a great job. I'm hoping by leaving this comment you will be able to find me. I love following your blog. Again thank you for sharing your wonderful children with us last night. Love you all Aunt Sandra
5 comments:
You little seamstress you! You will have to give me some pointers. Anyways :), my guess is toy story, um...that is as far as I go. My kids got star wars costumes, and they told Dad that he should be one too. He explained he can't dress up as a star wars adult, or he will be a "dork", but I know if it was socially acceptable he would be Hans Solo.
I can't wait to see pictures of all of you dressed up!!!! You did a great job making that vest, way to go!
Toy Story! Do you get to be Bo Peep? I'm so impressed that you make costumes for Mom & Dad too . . . I don't have the desire. Can't wait to see the pics. Trying to picture the mini man as Buzz Lightyear :)
Woody! I'm guessing the rest of you will be Toy Story characters. Way to go on the vest! Good luck with the apron! You'll have to post some pictures!
I loved seeing all of you in person with your costumes. You really did do a great job. I'm hoping by leaving this comment you will be able to find me. I love following your blog. Again thank you for sharing your wonderful children with us last night.
Love you all
Aunt Sandra
Post a Comment