We got to go dress shopping with Megan when we went to price...it was alot of fun...by the way if you are wondering why there are not many dresses in this dress shopping extravaganza that would be because I was given orders not to share because there are certain eyes that can't see so all you get is this sneak peek into all of the fun that we had...
Part of the reason why I wanted us to go dress shopping with Megan besides the fact that we love Megan to death....is that I have seen alot of youth lately get married outside of the temple, not in a fun or fancy way...no dress shopping and no sharing in the excitement with family...so i really wanted Marisa to see one of her favorite people in the world go dress shopping and then eventually marry the man of her dreams in the Temple!! I love this photo of her below...she just kept on looking at them lovingly it was so much fun!!
Where is megan....lol...We are so glad Megan that you are getting married and in the Right Place to the Right Person (We love you Timmy!!)





1 comment:
How cool! What a neat experience to all have together!
Post a Comment