Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Head is Swimming....Thankful for Trials

Thanksgiving- For Trials....What Am I Saying?

Today my head has been swimming so I thought I would share. I have decided it is amazing what kind of trials people go through in life. How they are so unique in so many ways. I have some close friends that are going through some serious trials that I don't think I could ever go through but other times they have told me that there is no way they could go through the trials that I have gone through....I just think it is amazing what life throws at you especially when you least expect it. In the moment you have no idea how you will make it through or how you will be able to survive but you do. Later you look back and are thankful too....how crazy is that. Another friend lost their baby and how my head was swimming of memories of how hard that trial was for us at the time...how many days of not understanding why...blaming myself...feeling the loss every time I saw those with babies around me and how hard it was to even want to love another baby again. So today in this month of thanksgiving I am so grateful for trials!!! And not just any but my trials because they have made me who I am and I am so thankful for the trials of others because they help you to be thankful and remember and also give the opportunity to serve, pray for and give love.

I Am So Thankful For Trials!!!

(I know super sappy right but i think if I don't put it down in writing I think my head will pop)

2 comments:

Nat said...

Well said! :)

Thanks for sharing your story with me. I knew you had lost a baby, but I didn't know how. Our baby was only 17 weeks 3 days along when she passed; so she's technically considered a miscarriage. 2 weeks and 4 more days, and she would have been considered stillborn. All I know is that I miss my baby. I wanted THAT baby; not another one. I am so sorry you had to go through that, and bury your sweet little baby. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, but at the same time it is nice to know we I'm not alone.
{{{Hugs}}}

Shana Lynn said...

Soo true. Trials are the refining fire, and life would be dull without them, that is after the is over of course. Life would be boring without them, we wouldn't feel the amazing joy without trials.. Thanks for the reminder!! How are the munchkins?