Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lots of firsts!!!

Skyler had tons of firsts the last two weeks....
-First tooth.....bottom right
-First real hair cut.... :D
-First word....can you guess it.....Yep Daddy won again!!
-First Crawling which developed into....
-First time pulling himself up to things and walking with the furniture.....which developed into..
-First time of throwing himself head first into the bathtub
.....the last first makes me a bit sad....
-First time to wear a nebulizer and mask....he has been super sick.

What a week!!!!

5 comments:

Trina said...

Wow I hope he gets feeling better soon! They grow up so fast!

Nat said...

Wait...how old is he again? Surely not old enough to be walking along the furniture!

I hope he gets feeling better soon!

Oveson's said...

he is 7mon...he thinks he is so big!!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Apart from the last one, those are excellent firsts! What a big boy! We hope that he gets feeling better soon.

Crystal said...

I would love to see some pictures of the cute little guy!