Wednesday, April 21, 2010

UGGGgggggg!!!

Well today I am venting out the frustrations that haunts all us women after you have a baby...yes the "Biggest Loser Challenge" ....take that however you want to. lol ;D

So we started this competition with extended family and have done it as couples starting in the middle of jan...and well we have not won one of the months...ugg!!!! We weigh in every week and at the end of four weeks the winner gets to move some coins to their jar...and guess how many we have.....yep a Big Fat "0"

I will say that I am pretty happy though because slowly...might I add slowly we are losing weight...except for my dad who well can lose 6 lbs a week (which is amazing!!!way to go dad) But this week is ours and well I thought this cartoon was pretty funny and would make all of you moms out there laugh a bit!! Enjoy!!!

Watch out family this month you are going down!!



PS. My wedding ring actually goes on my finger all the way...still a little tight but it goes on...Progress!!!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Keep it up, your doing great! Weight loss takes time. Your dad has so much muscle I'm sure his metabolism is super high, so it makes sense he loses so quickly. I'm so ready to lose my baby weight, but I guess I better have the baby first :)

Nat said...

Way to go! Progress is progress! Keep up the good work!