Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun at Lagoon...

What do you do when the hubby's away....that's right....PLAY!!! It was a lot of fun we went with the family to lagoon. What was funny is that most of the girls were missing their hubby and man did that make that day a lot more fun spending time with family and watching the kiddos have a great time. Marisa loved all the rides and would race from one ride to the next. Skyler was a bit to small for most of the rides but there were three that he could do...bumper cars, carousel, and the boats...and what was his favorite...yep the boats. Although he did get a kick out of the carousel and had to bounce up and down on the horse just as if the horse was moving up and down. I think riding horses is in his blood. He did not get that one from his mom. The last time I went horseback riding the person who took us which I ended up in the new era...told me that I rode just like a sac of potato's. But Skyler loved every min of it. Here are a few photos of the adventure......

Which one is skyler....so the whole family won a few stuffed animals at lagoon...and well skyler had a few pals in his stroller with him

This is Skyler's little buddy...they had a great time poking each others eyes out...which was nothing compared to what he did to his sister. Skyler was sitting next to his cousin and well all of a sudden we realized what he had in his hand.....a handful of her hair...not just a few hairs...a handful!!! Man she has a really hard head because she did not feel in until the second time that Skyler did it...man that kid has a grip...and he love hair...I know kind of crazy but you know the my little pony's well he loves to take those and shove the hair into his mouth because he loves to feel the hair on his tongue....and when I say shove he really puts it all in his mouth...it is enough that it would totally make me gag..but he love it go figure.


Riding in there sweet car!! :D

Ok this is the other thing that she got from her dad...guns...look at that face!! That is all that I have to say.

We had a great time!! Thanks Mom and Dad it was a great day!!!

3 comments:

Moores said...

Wow! What a great idea! Lagoon is so fun!

Heath 'n Jeri said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. It has been ages and ages since I have been to Lagoon.

J Wilson said...

It's been a while since your last post--it's nice to feel updated, even though distance can be an obstacle in relationships. But sometimes life just gets so busy. I just wanted to drop a line and say "happy birthday" to Seth. Take care guys :)