Monday, August 9, 2010

Cant wait till we have the house...

So we have had fun with the whole buying a house process...ok so I will admit it is not my fav. But i am super excited for when we actually get in. We will hopefully close on the house the first part of Sept. and then we will have our own stomping ground. So excited.

Other things we have been doing is getting stuff for Marisa to start school. I will admit that I am really sad, nervous and excited for her all in the same breath. I really can't believe that my baby girl is now a big school girl.

I know not a super long post but none the less more than was here yesterday!! :D

1 comment:

Moores said...

It is exciting that our girls will be going to school soon! I too have mixed emotions about it though! :) Good luck with the house! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!