Thursday, December 30, 2010

christmas projects....



This year we had a few big Christmas projects.....
1. King sized quilt for grandma and Granadpa garvin with all of the grandkids and couples on it. Thanks to my partner in crime and a few other great helpers we pulled it off
2. Shirt with cowboy photos of the kiddos for seths awesome jammas
3. The kids beds.....which if I do say so myself turned out 100 times better then I think I even imagined them...thanks to all of the elfs that helped soooo much.
4. Lots of plates of goodies.....yum...I am still on a sugar high
5. I made some throw pillows one of which is one of those cool flower ruffel pillows that cost like 30 dollars in the store....I will share photos when I get them........
Pant...pant....ok I think that is all of them all completed in three weeks...talk about your procrastination....but they all got finished....thank heavens

1 comment:

Janna said...

THe beds are awesome! I am going to still this idea as soon as we are done with school :)