Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Time to share...

So I got the most amazing idea from a sister of mine and the time has come to share.   Well I was having a hard time keeping up with laundry because risa would pull out all of her clothes and mix them together with dirty clothes and then I would end up washing the clean and dirty........that was before.....the roll.  I now take the kids clothes and make them into a roll or better said a full outfit.   So when risa now needs clothes she pulled out a roll of clothes that has a rubber band around it.  I love the roll..it keeps there drawers organized and I know exactly how many outfits and which ones I still have..oh how I love it..he he ..try it you will like it!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

What a great idea!!

Thanks for mentioning the giveaway!

Toni Dee! said...

No way - my kids would never go for that, they like designing their own apparel too much. Glad it works for someone though :) I gotta say though, doesn't look like this roll matches? Did Daddy design it? ;) Love you!