Since Valentine is coming I thought I would share my new found obsession...lovin'....lol....lovin' is not only good from the hubby but is an icecream. This stuff is amazing I have only had the mint chocolate chip kind but ohhhhh....it is sinful without the sin. It has only 130 calories & 2 grams of fat per serving. It has these cute and sinful chocolate mint hearts. So if you are looking for some fun icecream for valentines day and want to get addicted too........this is the icecream for you!!! (No I am not getting paid to advertise, this is gooooood stuff!) ;)
3 comments:
I am going to have to get some!
Hi there. Your ice cream looks like it might be a wonderful situation. Let me know where you can get it. I haven't seen it in the stores that I shop at. Your FHE was a great idea, unfortunately it is something that we now have to. Good job.
You can get it in Walmart
Post a Comment