Always loads of laughs!!
Yes finally I posted a photo of my hair cut...this photo was from my phone but hopefully I will get a better one but for now here is the hair cut that took 9 1/2 in that went to locks of love...it was a fun experience to be a part of... ;)
So so cute!
I love love LOVE your haircut! I've always wanted to grow mine out long enough to donate, but never have the patience. You look beautiful!
Thanks guys I quite like it...it is a fun change
I like it a lot! I did the same thing and now am in the process of growing it back :)
It looks SOOO good! And I love your earrings too :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So so cute!
I love love LOVE your haircut! I've always wanted to grow mine out long enough to donate, but never have the patience. You look beautiful!
Thanks guys I quite like it...it is a fun change
I like it a lot! I did the same thing and now am in the process of growing it back :)
It looks SOOO good! And I love your earrings too :)
Post a Comment