This week has been one of adventures.....oh how I love adventures....(hint of sarcasm). Skyler got really sick these last few days and I refrained from posting the nasty up the back photo that I shared with Seth...lol...but skyler was playing with his favorite puppy during one of the 8 blow outs today so I got them both clean and well the puppy ended up on his side of the sink. So we had to take a photo. Along with the multiple blow out well we have gotten a bit behind on Ye ol laundry....it really is not my friend today!! At least today is going better today then yesterday....to sum up yesterday....here we go
-Broke my last bra that is white....now sporting an awesome pink until we get to the store(if you did not know you can snap the wire in your bra.....how do I know.....I did it twice this last week...go figure)
-total of 7 blow outs and baths for skyler yesterday
-took a puppy to the vet for stitches from a cut
-one dog pee on the floor.....not a puppy
-clean all floors twice...mostly from blow outs and son playing in it....as I run towards him just not in time...........
............so thankful for wood floors......heaven!!!
-4 puppy hair cuts and baths.....
......ok I think I am done.......
I know does not seem like much but it was tragic.....thank heavens for new days!!! Let's just hope we can catch up in time....skyler is officially out of clothes!!



3 comments:
Ohhhh that is how I feel about clothes during this potty training.....I have utter sympathy for you. Hope things look up soon.
That poor little poor boy...and his mommy too! It sounds as if he has been a very sick little boy! I hope he is feeling better! The picture of him with the puppy is very precious though!
P.S. Laundry is a four letter word!
Post a Comment