Kitchenaid, oh kitchenaid you were dead
and not working my friend....
But after $20 dollars in parts
and some this and some that
you are all back together and working again!!
My Kitchenaid Died on me and that was one sad day. After calling kitchenaid and them telling us that we are past our warentee and messing with diferent things we found out that it was a glitch in one of the gears. One of the gears had a metal piece in the middle that was not sapose to be there and so it threw off all of the gears and metal flecks began because of it. So I decided to order some parts. If you did not know you can look up all kinds of things including how to put together and disasemble a kitchen aid!! Love it!! So I got the parts today and Vuala!!! Kitchenaid is working together. It is so funny but I love doing things like that. "But you know how it is when you get those manly urges and you just have to kills something!! Hummm...fix things, cook outdoors.."(NAME THAT MOVIE) Love this cartoon.
Thank heavens for a working Kitchenaid....I think it is time to bake!! So Excited!!

5 comments:
MULAN!!!
I think?
Glad you got your Kitchenaid to work again, way to go!
How bout I pop one of your antennas off and throw it across the yard? Then who's the loser? Me or you?
Yay for a mixer . . . and a million other kitchen appliances we couldn't do without.
I am so so impressed with your amazing ability to fix a kitchen aid! Awesome job! Now if you need someone to try out all those fresh baked goodies remember where I live!! Ha! Ha!
I am so glad you were able to fix it! That is amazing that you were able to do it yourself! You have so many hidden talents!
I dont know if I would call them tallents but I did get lucky this time and it actually worked...he he!!
Post a Comment