Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First day of school

Marisa has been so excited about going to school...she even started counting down the days.  Because of that skyler has been getting excited too.  But this mommy can't even believe that I have a first grader!!  So yes the day has arrived.  I think skyler thought he was going to school too.  He cried all the way out of the school.  And even still we are in the house and he has a bag on his shoulder and keeps saying "Bye Mommy" at the door.  Oh how glad I am that I still have the little man at home with me!!  Happy first day of school!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Where does the time go?! How come Summer is over already?! She sure looks darling in her new school outfit!! Here's to a great year! Cheers!

Moores said...

What a beautiful girl!