Saturday was a pretty busy day. We woke up super early and got all of the things together for the Spanish Branch Activity. Seth was in charge of this activity for cinco de mayo and the city was having a clean up so we decided to combine a bit with the city. It was so amazing because we had such a good turn out to help clean up. The kids were working even. It was so fun to have all of us working together to help make the city look better. I will say you can defiantly tell that we cleaned the areas that we did. I was not super helpful after Thursday Seth made me sit alot of the time so I was the bag lady and I basically held the bags that were empty and the bags to put garbage in while I was sitting. I will say that is not the easiest thing to do....sit during a service project. But everyone worked really hard!!!
| Skyler even had his little shovel and loved working beside his daddy!! |
| The Missionaries Elder Bennion and Elder Ayala manned the fishing pond. |
| cant tell marisa had fun hu:D |
We got a few fun photos.....
It was really such a great day and it was so nice to have that many from the branch show up to serve the city and the children in the city!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment