Mersadie Fe Oveson
6lbs 2oz
19 1/2in
July 10th
Born at 7:55am
Born at 7:55am
Yea!!! She made it here are a few photos. I will add more details later but I have a little one that is hungry :D Enjoy!!
Ok so I now have a little time!! :D Well this is where our little girly's story on this earth began. We went in on Tuesday the 10th at 5:00am for our scheduled c-section. It is so funny because no matter how many times we have done this I was still nervous to go under the knife. But we got in there and they did all of the preliminary things and then they took me in for the c-section. And we got...a beautiful tiny little girl. It was so cute because her cry was so different then my other kids. I remember Marisa's being so strong and higher pitched and Skyler's was low pitched and very manly and this one was little spurts and almost sounded like a bird that would squawk every now and then. Once they got all of the fluid out of her lungs she calmed right down. :D That was the first thing that I was surprised by and the second was how much hair she had and how tan looking her skin was. The other thing was I was so surprised by the size of her. I almost did not believe it when they told me. (Maybe it was because I really felt like I was loading around a bigger baby then that) But she was so small in comparison to Marisa and Skyler.
Ok so I now have a little time!! :D Well this is where our little girly's story on this earth began. We went in on Tuesday the 10th at 5:00am for our scheduled c-section. It is so funny because no matter how many times we have done this I was still nervous to go under the knife. But we got in there and they did all of the preliminary things and then they took me in for the c-section. And we got...a beautiful tiny little girl. It was so cute because her cry was so different then my other kids. I remember Marisa's being so strong and higher pitched and Skyler's was low pitched and very manly and this one was little spurts and almost sounded like a bird that would squawk every now and then. Once they got all of the fluid out of her lungs she calmed right down. :D That was the first thing that I was surprised by and the second was how much hair she had and how tan looking her skin was. The other thing was I was so surprised by the size of her. I almost did not believe it when they told me. (Maybe it was because I really felt like I was loading around a bigger baby then that) But she was so small in comparison to Marisa and Skyler.
| This made me so happy to get to see her and enjoy it for even just a little moment. I was so impressed with the amount of hair that she had..so cute!!! |
| This photo makes me laugh because this pretty girl has one super cute temper. She can get really mad and red!! This is her getting her first cleaning :D |
| Even grandpa took his turn holding this beautiful one...he gets a little scared when they are this little. He was especially nervous because this is the smallest one in the family that he has held |
| And of course aunts and uncles care to see little Minnie |
| She got tons of kisses in the hospital and every day since |
| That is one super cute bunch!!! |
| This is what you call pure HEAVEN!!!! |
| I think i have a photo of each of my kiddos like this with their daddy....I love it!!!! |
| These are the beautiful flowers that Seth's mom brought and I love too that Marisa helped pick them out. She chose yellow for me!!! That is my girl!!! |
| My mom and dad brought these to the hospital for us. The flowers really made me smile!!! |
| On Saturday we finally got to go home!!! This is us tanking up getting ready to go home. |
| We were so happy to finally be home!!!! |
2 comments:
Yay! Congratulations--she is gorgeous! Happy birthday to Skyler, too!
Can't wait to see her in person! She looks beautiful! You didn't keep to the no hair policy we set before she was born though! :) Now Piper is the only bald one! :) Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment